1. Complete contracts and return to:
2. Upgrade membership to a "full season" membership. Go to www.evergreenregion.org at top right corner click on “memberships.” This will connect you to your SportsEngine account. Click on your player’s name and choose “season” membership. This must be completed by Friday, Nov. 17th.
3. Pay initial deposit. Invoices will be sent through Sports Engine by November 15th. You can pay in full or make the deposit by November 20th.
4. Purchase player packs through the Cloud 9 website using the links below. All player packs need to be purchased by November 15th in order to get them back in time for tournaments.
5. Coaches will be in contact when practices are scheduled.
6. Tournament schedules will be finalized December 9th.
7. Storm Mock Tournament on December 10th.
Storm Volleyball Club is dedicated to developing highly skilled athletes of character and instilling a passion for the game of volleyball in a positive environment.
For the 2023/2024 season, Storm Volleyball will offer 12U-18U programs. Depending on numbers, we may have multiple teams at different levels.
Our teams will practice in various locations near the Hermiston and Pendleton areas.
Our teams typically do not travel nationally, but we are open to traveling to National Competitions, if the skill level or our teams and families desire to do so.
Our Storm 16 Gold team enjoyed a day of team bonding at the Eastern Oregon University Volleyball game. They also went on a scavenger hunt and visited a fellow teammate recovering from surgery.